Dancers To Represent Uganda in The International Dance challenge
Kingston, Jamaica, May 18, 2017– A coalition of dancers from various dance crews are representing Uganda in the online STUNT Global dance challenge that opened on 18 May.
The competition which is being piloted by Grey Cube Entertainment is one of three promotions revolving around the song STUNT by United Kingdom based Sierra Leonean artiste Kainawa.
In stepping to the challenge Ugandan Choreographer Bogere Ronnie Zivamuntuuyo invited dancers Jamal Abale, Opio Ambrose, Etou Stuart, Warren, Julion, and Agen Alex to join him in representing their country in the competition that is also being contended by various other international dance crews.
On 18 May the submission from the coalition group was the first competition video to be released, and Grey Cube Entertainment explained that other dance crew submissions will be posted weekly.
For the competition a dance crew is defined as no less than three dancers, and each of the competing crews are expected to submit a video that is no more than 5:00 minutes long. The submissions are also expected to utilize the official hashtag #stuntglobal.
- Previous A Pass is Set To Release “Sugar Girl” Single | Listen To its Snippet here!
- Next Producer Nessim & Winnie Nwagi Team Up In A new Audio Titled “Show Me”
You may also like...
MOST READ NEWS
- AUDIO : Swangz Avenue’s Vinka Outs “Oli Malaika” Prod. by Nessim 1058 views
- VIDEO : Mun G* Has Released ” Team Mukiibi ” Watch it Here! 792 views
- Zari Comes Out From Silence To Clear About Their Said Break Up With Diamond 704 views
- VIDEO PREMIER : Dwoka Dwoni Piny by Pine Avenue 5 Artist – Pretty B 204 views
- VIDEO : One Of The Few Uganda’s Divas Joy Good Releases “Sembera” Video 124 views